- Cooking area W 12 3/16 " x D 17 5/16 ".
- Two control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking position and output marking.
- Electronic temperature control up to 480°F plus warming plate function.
Safety Planning notes
- Two zones, each 1500 W, can be operated together as a complete surface or each halve separately.
- Simple to clean surface.
- Keeping warm setting.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the control knob positions may vary.
- When using the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustment strip VA 450 additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops a connection strip VA 420 must be used. Depending on the type of installation- surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height
in the cut-out needs to be at least 1/2"
and for surface-mount 3/8". Ensure a
continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability,
especially in case of thin countertops,
must be supported using suitable
substructures. Take the appliance
weight and additional loads into
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several Vario products in individual cut-outs allow for a minimum distance of 2" between the cooktops.
- Built-in control panel to be integrated in the bottom cabinet at drawer level.
- Panel thickness 5/8 " - 1 ".
- The adjacent drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1 " thick (there
must be a recess at the rear for proper
control module installation).
- Above countertop minimum clearance of at least 1 9/16 '' from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 3.7 kW. 60 Hz
- Total Amps: 12,60 A.
- Plan for 47 1/4" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- Hard chrome-plated surface for teppan cooking and use as griddle, grill, searer and warming plate. No pots or pans necessary.
- Exact temperature control up to 480 °F
- Optimum heat distribution
- Solid stainless steel control knobs
- Precision crafted 1/8-inch stainless steel frame
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.