Full-featured in a slim size, this 15-inch beverage center stores up to four 12-packs with rapid cooling performance and temperature stability of Dynamic Cooling Technology. Designed with a soft-close integrated hinge, this panel ready model fits flush with cabinetry for a disappearing look.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores (72) 12-oz cans and 3 wine bottles
- Black steel-framed glass shelves are cantilevered and fully adjustable
- Includes (1) 3-in-1 Convertible Shelf featuring removable glass pane with wine rack option
- Store food, beverages, or wine
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Two-stage, arctic white theater-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Filler kit available for 18-inch wide opening
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.