23-bottle wine preservation in a 15" footprint
This slim 15" Marvel Wine Refrigerator stores 23 bottles, and it's engineered to create the optimal preservation environment and defend against the enemies of wine, like damaging light, heat and vibration. The tinted dual pane UV-resistant glass door protects wine from light while artfully showcasing your bottles. Its Vibration Neutralization System™ buffers wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation.
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 2.86 cu. ft. capacity, stores 23 bottles of wine
- (5) 4-bottle roll-out wine shelves with heavy-gauge wire racks to safely cradle each wine bottle
- (1) 3-bottle wine cradle
- Marvel Prime™ Controls allow you to set cabinet temperature from 40°F to 65°F
- White incandescent display lighting and midnight black interior
- Sleek stainless-steel-framed glass door and designer handle
- Natural maple shelf fronts are stainable to match cabinetry
- Finish: stainless steel
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18" wide opening, see Accessories page for details
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
23 bottles total Storage Configuration
(5) 4-bottle roll-out wine shelves
(1) 3-bottle wine cradle Product Dimensions
14-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-7/32" D (including handle)* Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Stainless Steel *Note: Door style varies from other Marvel models. For side-by-side installations, please confirm door dimensions.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.